On Fire is celebrating its 50th anniversary in business this year. It was established in 1966 by Jule and Mary McMullen. The family business started as a fireplace accessories and home decorating center with paint and wallpaper. Back then it was known as The Hearth and Color Shop in St. Frances Shopping Center on Highway 12 in Rincon Valley.
As Sonoma County started to grow, their daughter, Eleanor Butchart took the helm in 1980. Now located on Cleveland Avenue On Fire in Santa Rosa, has evolved into a fireplace and outdoor heating specialty store while maintaining the decorating element of good design and aesthetics so admired by customers. The On Fire team has proudly facilitated many projects for custom homes, hotels and inns, restaurants and wineries. The store is beautifully appointed with the latest fireplace products from top-tier manufacturers who know the art of fire and how it can transform your living space with not only warmth but beauty as well.
On Fire has a staff of hearth professionals that have been with On Fire for up to 24 years. Their friendly and knowledgeable sales experience is offered to each and every customer. They will guide you through the process of selecting your product, arranging for installation and assuring your ultimate satisfaction. And the On Fire team loves to hear the outcome of your projects. After working thru the planning process, they like to hear how great a custom fire pit turned out, or how much someone enjoys their gas fireplace insert, or new fireplace mantel.
On Fire is a year-round source for heat and comfort –indoors and outdoors to create that special outdoor living space. With a carefully selected array of outdoor kitchens by Brown Jordan and Danver, barbeque grills, outdoor furniture, outdoor heating products, and the ever-popular backyard fire pit, you will find many reasons to visit On Fire throughout the seasons. If you have never been in before, stop in and just get acquainted with all that On Fire has to offer as they celebrate 50 years of lighting a better fire for you!