Broil King – Outdoor Gas Grills and Smokers
Choosing the right grill can be overwhelming. But if you’re looking for a well-made grill manufactured in the US, look no further than Broil King.
Broil King is committed to producing gas grills that you can count on for the utmost in performance and built with quality materials for years of durability. Broil King gas grills are manufactured in North American plants located in Huntington Indiana, Dickson Tennessee and Waterloo Ontario.
Confidence built into every grill.
The cook box, steel cart / cabinet, shelves and many other components are all fabricated by skilled North American factory workers with quality North American sourced steel. The barbecue grill components are sourced with preference given to domestic suppliers whenever possible but do include some globally sourced components.
What key features set Broil King Gas Grills apart from the rest?
- The cook box provides amazing heat retention. Made from die-cast aluminum, porcelain enameled steel, or high-grade stainless steel, the Broil King durable cook boxes provide excellent heat retention, even heat distribution and heat retention for precise control.
- The entire grill surface is one giant sear zone. The cooking grids deliver excellent heat retention and exceptional searing power to lock in juices and flavor. Get perfect steak house sear marks every time with unmistakable barbecue flavor. https://broilkingbbq.com/technique-the-perfect-steak/
- The stainless steel FLAV-R-WAVE TM cooking system provides incredible flavor. This cooking system provides superior heat distribution across the entire surface of the cooking grid and protects the burners. Drippings that fall onto the Flav-R-Wave TM are instantly vaporized. The vapor created through this process infuses back into the food for that unmistakable barbecue flavor.
- The patented dual-tube burner performance ensures even flame front to back. Made from high quality, heavy-duty stainless steel, Broil King’s large diameter patented tube-in-tube side ported burners provide even heat distribution with two rows of flame and more than 120 ports per burner.
- Perfect temperature control is achieved through Linear-Flow TM valves with 180 degree Sensi-Touch TM control knobs, allowing precise temperature control for searing, roasting or slow cooking.
Built for Great Flavor
Every Broil King gas grill is built to provide unparalleled cooking versatility. No matter which model you choose, the legendary Broil King cooking system gives you the ability to cook almost anything on your grill in any style you desire. You can sear steaks to perfection, rotisserie cook poultry or roasts https://broilkingbbq.com/technique-rotisserie/, or even bake desserts.
Do Broil King Gas Grills have a side burner?
Select models are equipped with a high-powered 10,000 BTU professional side burner. The side burner is great for cooking just like you would on your stove in your indoor kitchen. Use frying pans, woks, and pots on these burners just like you would normally. Using the side burner can cut down on in-and-out trips to the kitchen for preparation of side dishes and keep your inside kitchen from heating up while cooking on especially hot days.
Is an Infrared Side Burner Available for Broil King Gas Grills?
Select models are equipped with Broil King®’s infrared side burner technology, which gives the ability to sear and grill delicious foods quickly and efficiently. The high-powered 10,000 BTU infrared side burner is designed to generate up to a scorching hot 1700°F (927°C) flame; it’s like having the power of the sun at your side burner to heat and sear quickly. Integrated into the side shelf the Broil King® infrared side burner is a good option for windy conditions where traditional side burners have difficulty performing. Infrared side burners are also great for quickly boiling a pot of corn, preparing side dishes, and stir frying.
Can I retrofit my Broil King Gas Grill with an Infrared Side Burner?
The Broil King Infrared Side Burner is available as an accessory and will work with Broil King® Imperial™, Regal™, and Baron™ series gas grills originally equipped with side burners.
Can I Grill a Pizza on a Broil King Gas Grill?
You sure can! Broil King Gas Grills can get ripping hot! A pizza stone is a must to deliver the right crunch. A stone mimics a traditional brick pizza oven by capturing and retaining the heat of the burners for an intense, even baking surface. Whether you’re a veggie-head or meat lover, there’s a combo for everyone. It’s a fun way to get the whole family involved in dinner! And for the perfect at-home flatbread, you’ve got to try cooking your pizza on the grill!
Does Broil King Have a Good Warranty?
Broil King offers class-leading warranties: Limited Lifetime on the cook box; 10 years on the Dual-Tube tm burners; 2 years on parts & paint
Do More with Your Grill
Inspired by professional cooking appliances, Broil King Gas Grills are built for great flavor and cooking versatility. With a reputation built on quality, the Broil King cooking system gives you the ability to cook almost anything on the grill in any style desired. Visit the On Fire showroom to see these exceptional grills in person or visit www.broilkingbbq.com to see the whole lineup.
SMOKE, SEAR, ROAST AT THE TOUCH OF A DIAL.
The Pellet Smoker Series was designed to make smoking easy. A simple touch of the dial lets you smoke, sear or roast. Use the preset temperatures and let the grill take the hard work out of cooking or use the digital control display to maintain the temperature at anything from low and slow up to a searing 600F. Constructed from heavy-gauge steel, these durable performance grills are built to last.
REGAL PELLET 400 SMOKER AND GRILL
The Regal Pellet 400 pellet grill body is constructed from 2mm (14 gauge) steel, has 500 Sq.in. (3,226 Sq.cm.) of primary cooking surface, 130 Sq.in. (839 Sq.cm.) secondary cooking surface and heavy duty cast iron cooking grids. That’s 225 lbs. of grill right out of the box. The Wifi and Bluetooth® enabled digital controller provides enhanced temperature control to smoke, roast or sear.
CHARCOAL GRILLS AND SMOKERS
From durable construction and stylish accents to exceptional cooking versatility, the Broil King line of charcoal grills and smokers brings people together. Great food, great flavor, great barbecues every time.
REGAL CHARCOAL OFFSET 500
The Regal charcoal offset 500 Smoker features 955 sq. in. total cooking space, heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids, two-dual purpose charcoal trays, removable ash trays and fully adjustable dampers.